Saturday, April 5, 2014

Space Dust Manicure



This year has been filled with 18th birthday parties and I can't exactly say I dislike that... Sparkly nails are, for this reason, a must when it comes to completing an outfit! Yesterday I went to a friend's party and wore Rimmel Space Dust nail polish, black with a noticeable layer of green-silvery sparkle, which reminds of the clear night skies. I didn't apply it on its own, though, but overneath an olive polish, as it seems to look more pigmented this way.



I am happy with the result so far, but I know it will be so annoying removing it, because the glitter sticks to the nails.

Yesterday was one of those days when you are away from home all day long- from 7 in the morning, going to school and participating in the organising of the Public Speaking Competition; then realising I had nothing to wear to the party which was going to start in an hour and going for a last-minute shopping spree. Fortunataly, I quickly matched a few items and managed to arrive at the party with only an hour delay...






3 comments:

  1. I hope the public speaking competition went well! and this looks gorgeous on you, I love the shape of your nails and you've applied the polish so neatly - something I think it really hard with very dark polishes. Great post :)

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good- not gritty or messy at all! I love Rimmel and their nail polishes especially are such good quality! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color is gorgeous, and your nails look so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts